10/08/2008

Tatiana-Michaela, Reiki Master-Teacher








My Expert Service:
Usui and Karuna Reiki Master-Teacher, Successful Spiritual Healer, Intuitive & Compassionate Counselor, Meditation Teacher; also provide Healing with Gemstones, Aura Reading with Pendulum,and Aura Healing, Chakra Balancing, Astrology/Tarot Reading, Love/Marriage Advices, Business Advices, DNA Healing & Activation, Theta Healing, Angels of Karma Healing...


Contact me:



Healing is my passion

Like everything else I do in my life, I am passionate in doing this job. I love it. I constantly improve myself, in order to help you on the best way, that is the reason why is list of my activities so long. There is no problem which cannot be solved, there is always hope, and there are always many solutions, many ways we can choose to improve our lives. Everything is matter of our choice. WE ARE CREATORS OF OUR LIVES, the God´s power is in us, let us use it on the proper way. With help of other people, like myself, because every one of us sometimes needs the help. This world is full of Love and Help, just we need to ask for it, and whatever we ask for, it will be given to us. I am looking forward to share with you my love, joy, positive energy, enthusiasm, compassion and support of all spiritual powers and the highest spiritual guidance which is constantly with me.

Experience
12 years experience in healing, Reiki teaching and counseling. WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY: From: SmilingThruThePain Date: 8/1/2008 12:39:48 AM Thank you for your time. You're such an angel. I wish the world were full of more people like you :) Thank you so much!! From: User_5433fv Date: 7/29/2008 3:26:29 PM deep in my heart I believe you are the one that has finally told me the trueth! Thank you So Much!!!

No comments: